Mango pudding. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor.
She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak. Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. Mango Pudding #MangoPudding #Mango #pudding Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is. You can cook Mango pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- It’s 1/2 cup of Vanilla ice cream of any brand you prefer.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mangos cubed/ chopped I used (totapari).
- You need 1/4 of th cup Condensed milk/ cream half cup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Rose/vanilla syrup (liquid).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Nuts/raisins to garnish.
Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. The dessert is also found in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand. This mango pudding is simply the best.
Mango pudding instructions
- Cut mango into pieces or you can quickly pulse mango in a mixing jar to make a pulpe, I used pieces..
- Now take a glass or bowl of and put first layer of flavoured syrup snow put condensed milk or cream..
- Now put the layer of mango, add another layer of vanilla icecream, layer it one by one until the glass get filled..
- The last layer should be of ice cream and now garnish it with some nuts, dry strawberry, raisins. You can add chia seeds layer to make it healthy..
- Spread some syrup on the top of ice cream to give it a final touch. Enjoy the another version of ice cream topped with nuts..
And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. This recipe is part of our collection of Dim Sum Desserts.