Mango pudding. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor.
She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak. Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. Mango Pudding #MangoPudding #Mango #pudding Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is. You can cook Mango pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of mango puree.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mango custard.
- It’s of For garnish.
- It’s of Pistachio.
- Prepare of Almond.
- It’s of Mango chunks.
Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. The dessert is also found in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand. This mango pudding is simply the best.
Mango pudding instructions
- Kisi pan main 1 cup milk add kar ke boil kar lein sugar dal kar sugar disolve hony tak cook karein.
- 1 cup milk main mango custard mix kar lein achy sy or slowly boil hoty milk main dalty Huey spoon chalty Huey cook karein tak koey lumbs na bany.
- 3 mint cook karein jub thick hony lagy to mango puree dal kar mix karty hiey 5 mint cook karein jub thora thick hony lagy to flam of kar ke sarving bowl main nikal lein.
- 1 hour fridge main rakh kar pistachio almond mango chunks ke sath garnish kar ke serve karein.
And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. This recipe is part of our collection of Dim Sum Desserts.