Bread Pudding. This lightly spiced bread pudding is made with simple pantry items like bread, eggs, milk, and sugar. My family LOVES bread pudding, and this recipe is one that I have fine tuned to their taste. Bread pudding is a bread-based dessert popular in many countries' cuisines, made with stale bread and milk or cream, generally containing eggs, a form of fat such as oil, butter or suet, and depending on whether the pudding is sweet or savory, a variety of other ingredients.
Make sure the bread pudding is cooled completely Like most baked treats, bread pudding is usually done when you run a knife or skewer through the. Bread pudding is an irresistible dessert classic. Equal parts creamy and textured, it makes for a great comfort food. You can have Bread Pudding using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread Pudding
- You need 6 slices of white bread.
- You need 1.5 cup of Boiled milk.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of custard powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need of For caramel.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s of For garnishing.
- It’s As needed- of Cherry.
- You need leaves of Mint.
- It’s of Some almonds.
Here are some of the best bread pudding recipes from the FN chefs straight to your. From easy Bread Pudding recipes to masterful Bread Pudding preparation techniques, find Bread Pudding ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection. Bread pudding is so popular that almost every country has its own version of the recipe. One of the best things about this dessert is that it can be made using leftovers.
Bread Pudding step by step
- Heat a pan add sugar and 2 tbsp water. Stir well. Cook it till it turns brown. Turn off the flame and keep aside. Your caramel is ready..
- Now cut the sides of bread and grind it into the jar. Take a pan add boiled milk and sugar and heat it. In another bowl take custard powder and 1/2 cup milk and mix it well. When milk starts boiling add custard mix and stir well. Then add milk powder and give it a nice stir. Boil it till it becomes thick. After that switch off the flame and add bread crumbs. And mix it well..
- Now in a pudding mould add ghee and spread it well. Now pour the caremal then pour the bread mix. And steam it on medium flame at least 10-15 minutes..
- After steaming wait for sometime then demould it on serving plate and garnish with cherry and mint. And serve it..
It wasn't in my mother's rotation of recipes growing up, so the only other exposure I'd had to the dish was the occasional trip to a cafeteria-style restaurant with my. Bread pudding is a bread based dessert that is popular in many countries. Though different countries tend to vary their flavorings and ingredients, the basic ingredients include stale bread, milk or cream. A few weeks ago, I had the great honor of joining my friend Christy Jordan from Southern Plate and the amazing folks from AllSouth Appliance on a road trip to Louisville. Bread pudding, savory or the more classic sweet, is an underrated dish.