Mango pudding. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor.
She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak. Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. Mango Pudding #MangoPudding #Mango #pudding Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is. You can cook Mango pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- It’s 4 packet of oreo biscuit.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of Chocolate syrup.
- It’s of For mango custard.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- It’s 2 of Mango pulp.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. The dessert is also found in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand. This mango pudding is simply the best.
Mango pudding step by step
- Make custard – heat the milk with sugar. In corn flour put 2spoons milk make a paste. Put it in the boiled milk. Stir continuously. Boil for 5 minutes. Let it cool..
- Put the custard in mixture add mango pulp. Mix it well..
- Crash the biscuit..
- In tray spread crushed biscuit.spread chocolatesyrup.put mango custard spread evenly. Put another layer of oreo biscuit.spread chocolate syrup. Keep it in the fridge for 4-5 hours. Serve it chilled..
And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. This recipe is part of our collection of Dim Sum Desserts.