Simple cuisine ultimate Bhaiduj platter easy, fast, practical. Diwali, the vibrant festival of lights, brings with it a chance to revive relationships. The fifth day of the five-day festival is especially dedicated to honor the unique bond. Bhai Duj (Bhau beej, Bhai Dooj, Bhai Bij, Bhaubeej, Bhav Bij, Bhai phota, Bhaiya Dooj) is a Hindu festival that Bhai Duj celebrates the relationship between brothers and sisters. Find bhaiduj stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Celebrated on the last day of Diwali – Bhai Duj is a festival that occurs during the Hindu month of Kartika. There are several myths associated with the creation of Bhai Duj. Sisters request their brothers to come to their home for celebrating.
55 ingredients, 6 steps, cooking Bhaiduj platter
Hi my mother, at this time you can present recipe Bhaiduj platter with 55 ingredients and 6 steps. Next this is how to prepare, please pay attention carefully.
In cooking there are some stages that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 55 ingredients and 6 stages of easy cooking Bhaiduj platter.
Ingredients for Bhaiduj platter
- You need For of Shahi Tukda-.
- It’s 2 of Sandwich Bread.
- You need 1 tbsp of kheer.
- You need as required of ghee.
- Prepare as per taste of sugar syrup.
- You need as required of dry fruits (crushed).
- It’s For of Kheer Chhena-.
- You need 1/2 cup of chhena.
- It’s as per taste of sugar syrup.
- Prepare as required of kheer.
- It’s as required of dry fruits.
- You need For of Fish Kebab-.
- It’s 2-3 of Rui fish(boiled).
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dhania powder.
- It’s as required of garam masala.
- It’s as per taste of salt.
- You need as per taste of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 of salad grated(cucumber).
- It’s as required of oil.
- You need For of Cholar Dal-.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cholar dal.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- It’s 1 of dried red chilli.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s few of cashew nuts.
- You need fistful of raisin.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare as required of ghee.
- It’s 1/2 of coconut (sliced).
- Prepare as required of olive oil.
- It’s For of Chocolate milkshake-.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2-3 scoops of ice cream.
- Prepare as required of chocolate syrup (optional).
- Prepare 6-8 of ice cubes.
- It’s as desired of sugar.
- It’s as required of warm water.
- You need 2.5 cups of milk.
- It’s For of Alu paratha-.
- Prepare 7 of mashed potatoes.
- You need 4 of green chillies.
- It’s 2 cups of wheat flour.
- You need 4 tablespoons of ghee.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garram masala powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
The reason why this festival is known as bhai dooj is that it falls on the second day after the new moon, that is the Dooj day. Bhai duj or Bhaiya duj is the day when brothers and sisters meet to express their love and affection for each other. Diwali is not only a festival of lights, crackers. Diwali and Bhai Duj or Bhai Phonta.
If all ingredients Bhaiduj platter it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with easy.
Bhaiduj platter instructions
- Shahi Tukda~ Fry the sandwich bread in ghee in medium flame and dip in sugar syrup. Smear the kheer on top of the bread and add crushed dry fruits as a topping..
- Kheer Chhena ~ Make a dough of chhena. Apply oil/ghee over your palm. Cut in small chhena balls and deep fry in medium flame. Dip the balls in sugar syrup for 5 mins. Then decorate the chenna balls with toppings of kheer and crushed dry fruits..
- Fish kebab~ Mix Rui fish(boiled), Rui fish(boiled), ginger, garlic paste, jeera powder, dhania powder, garam masala, salt, pinch of sugar (for taste), turmeric powder, and red chilli powder properly. Apply some oil on hand and cut the mixture into balls in kebab shape. Dip the kebabs in egg mix and dab with bread crumbs. Deep fry the kebabs in oil. Sprinkle salad as toppings over the top of the kebabs..
- Cholar Dal~ Fry bay leaf, dried chilli powder with oil. Add garlic paste, hing, jeera powder, dhaniya powder, sugar, salt, turmeric powder into boiled dal and fry in medium flame for 5mins. Add garam masala and cashew and raisins as toppings..
- Chocolate milkshake ~ In a jar take 1/4 cup warm water. Add 2-3 spoons cocoa powder. Then add 1/4th cup sugar (as per taste recommended). Mix very well and then pour the mixture into a blender or mixer. Add some ice cubes and 2.5 cups of milk. Blend till smooth. Then add a scoop of chocolate ice cream. Pour into individual glasses and dip chocolate (dairy milk) as topping from the sides..
- Alu paratha ~ Boil the potatoes and mash them. Add chopped onions, green chill, salt, garam masala powder, chaat masala and mix well so that no lumps remain. Put wheat flour in bowl. Add water gradually and knead into soft dough and roll them out in 3-4 inches circles. Add a spoonful of potato filling in the center. Gradually press the rolling pin on all sides while making the parathas. Be very careful to apply pressure evenly. Seal the dough and fry them by brushing ghee..
Once upon a time, long long ago, Surya, the sun God, was married to a beautiful princess called Samjna (also prounced as Sangya). Bhai Duj (Bhai Dooj) falls on the last day of Diwali (festival of lights) which is the Hindu month of Kartika. Sisters show their love and respect to their brothers through prayer and. BHAI DUJ APK is a Entertainment Apps on Android. You can choose the BHAI DUJ.
Like that formula easy cook with rapid recipes Bhaiduj platter, you also can look for more recipes culinary other interesting on web us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our page. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Bhaiduj platter.