Mango Pudding. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor.
She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak. Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. Mango Pudding #MangoPudding #Mango #pudding Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is. You can cook Mango Pudding using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Pudding
- It’s of Mango pulps of 2 mangos.
- It’s 1/2 litre of milk.
- Prepare 3 spoon of cornflower.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. The dessert is also found in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand. This mango pudding is simply the best.
Mango Pudding instructions
- Boil the milk for 10-15 mins.
- Add sugar to the milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk from the mixer, mix cornflower and mango pulp, make a thick paste..
- Add the paste to the boiled milk, boil it for another 30 mins(while it needs continuous stiring) till it get thickened..
- Serve it in a serving bowl, after cooling keep it at refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Mango pudding is ready for serving….
And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. This recipe is part of our collection of Dim Sum Desserts.