Chocolate Pudding. Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips. Although store-bought chocolate puddings are actually pretty decent in terms of flavor and quality, I absolutely love to make my own chocolate pudding at home. It's one of the easiest and quickest.
Chocolate pudding is a creamy, decadent dessert that all ages will enjoy! This collection of recipes with chocolate pudding features easy desserts that all start with chocolate pudding. How to Take Chocolate Pudding and Turn It Into Pies, Cakes, Trifles, and More. You can have Chocolate Pudding using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding
- It’s 2 cups of whole milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 50 of grmdark chocolate, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of Sprinkles for top.
There's never been an easier dessert because whether you're cooking for kids or a scrum of sophisticated gourmands, everyone loves the stuff. But chocolate pudding is none of these things. The perfect recipe-the one I sifted through dozens and dozens to find-would be chocolaty but not overly heavy, indulgent but not too rich. Bake a satisfying chocolate pudding and serve as a family-friendly dessert or showstopping dinner party treat.
Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, salt and rice flour in a medium saucepan..
- Gradually add milk and whisk until well combined. Place over medium heat..
- Cook stirring constantly, until pudding is bubbling and thickens. Stir in the chopped chocolate and heavy cream..
- After the chocolate melted, turn off the heat, add vanilla and whisk until well blended..
- Pour into dessert bowls.
- Let cool at room temperature and then refrigerate until ready to serve..
Try a self-saucing pud or an easy microwave one. High end fancy cocoa powders like Valhrona will result in a really dynamic, flavorful chocolate pudding, whereas grocery store staples like Hershey's will have a simpler flavor more in line with the. This recipe from the late, great cookbook author Richard Sax has everything one could ask for in a chocolate pudding—an intense flavor and a silky texture that's still firm enough to stand a spoon in. This chocolate pudding dessert is the original treat that no one can resist. Gluten-free and Kosher, Chocolate Snack Pack Pudding Cups are made with real milk and no high-fructose corn syrup.