Banana Pudding. No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped This is a excellent recipe for banana puddings. Basically banana pudding's cool older sister. A classic Southern banana pudding made with a custard-based vanilla pudding, sliced bananas Banana pudding is a classic Southern dessert, well-loved for its creamy texture and comforting.
Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers. Some like to layer this dessert, like an English Trifle, so you can see the separate. From Quick & Tasty Banana Pudding recipes to Banana Pudding Pie recipes, these twists on our favorite classic summer dessert will be the hit of the barbecue. You can cook Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- You need 1 (5 ounce) of package instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 2 cups of cold milk.
- Prepare 1 (14 ounce) of can sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 (12 ounce) of container frozen whipped toppings.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of package of vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 14 of bananas.
Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version is an Take a bowl of banana pudding along to a potluck dinner or social occasion and watch it disappear. This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had! Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like Grandma used to make. This Homemade Banana Pudding recipe makes the creamiest and most flavorful banana pudding ever!
Banana Pudding step by step
- In large bowl, mix pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract..
- Layer wafers first, then bananas, and last pudding in a bowl. Repeat process until bowl is full. layer top with whip cream.
- Chill for about 45 minutes to an hour and you are ready to serve.
Layered with bananas and sweet vanilla wafer cookies. Don't settle for store-bought banana pudding with For Southern banana pudding, cook your own pudding on the stove. Then pour it over wafers and banana slices. Banana pudding is a simple Southern classic that has evolved into an all-American favorite. This recipe lightens up the traditional pudding by using low-fat milk, fat-free sweetened condensed milk.