Mango Pudding. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor.
She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak. Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. Mango Pudding #MangoPudding #Mango #pudding Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is. You can have Mango Pudding using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Pudding
- Prepare 4 of mangoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of normal milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry milk.
- You need 1 pack of banana jelly.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of strawberry jelly.
Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. The dessert is also found in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand. This mango pudding is simply the best.
Mango Pudding instructions
- Peel of mangoes. Cut one mango into small pieces and keep it ready for decoration..
- Cut another mango in 4 large slices. Made puree of 2 mangoes..
- In a bowl add 1/2 cup water. Add dry milk and dissolve it. Add strawberry jelly and glass of milk. Dissolve both ingredients well..
- Pour the mixture into a pan and heat it. Add mango puree and condensed milk, stirr it. When become thick turn off the flame..
- Mean while in a bowl stick the 4 halves of mango to it's sides..
- In another pot take hot water. Add strawberry jelly and mix it well. Transfer it to a bowl or plate..
- Now pour the cooked milk mixture in bowl. Let it on room temperature. When become properly thick. Decorate with mango chunks and strawberry jelly. Put in refrigerator for 40-50 minutes..
- Now yummy Mango pudding is ready to serve 😋..
And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. This recipe is part of our collection of Dim Sum Desserts.