Alfredo mushroom penne pasta. Penne Alfredo with Mushrooms / White Sauce Pasta – a creamy and delicious Italian lunch! This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Pasta. It's so perfect, I cannot tell the These are the ingredients I used.
Wondering what to do with all those boxes of penne pasta in your pantry? Don't settle for pasta and tomato sauce. With a few extra steps, you'll have an easy dinner everyone will be drooling over. You can cook Alfredo mushroom penne pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alfredo mushroom penne pasta
- It’s 450 gms of uncooked penne pasta.
- You need 1/2 kg of boneless chicken.
- It’s 1 of whole capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of medium carrots.
- You need 5-6 of button mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of softened butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2-1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
For more pasta goodness, try our best-ever spaghettis. Pasta, tuna, Alfredo, and Parmesan–here's a quick and easy meal that doubles as comfort food. Remember your mom's tuna noodle casserole? Here's yet another great idea for Valentine's Day.
Alfredo mushroom penne pasta instructions
- Cut boneless chicken into small cubes marinate it with soy sauce 1 tsp salt,pepper and paprika leave it on for 2 hours.
- Boil the pasta and drain the water.
- Cut the vegetables Julian and mushrooms into slices saute then on medium heat.
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil in a non stick pan add marinated chicken cook on high flame until it gets light brown color add 1/2 cup water and cover the pan let it simmer untill cooked take it off from the flame.
- Add butter in saucepan until it melts add flour and roast it slowly add milk and mix it continuously. Add 1-1/2 tsp salt 1 tsp pepper and chicken stalk until it thickens mix in chicken and vegetables and sprinkle it oregano.
- Serve with mushrooms on top.
I know it looks like beef stroganoff but I guess all pastas with mushrooms in them end up having a stroganoff look. This one's a simple creamy sauce infused with the earthiness of mushrooms. Alfredo pasta sauce is an original pasta sauce that you will find at any Italian restaurant on the menu. It mainly consists of garlic, cream and butter, melted with I decided to add shredded chicken and mushrooms with my Alfredo sauce and serve it on cooked penne pasta and garnish with fresh dill. After a long and sometimes a chaotic day, I dread making meals that take forever to make.