Couscous pudding. I'm so happy with how this Couscous Pudding turned out. So sweet and creamy – you will not miss the. Learn how to make Creamy Couscous Pudding.
Steamed Couscous with Golden Raisins and Olive oil. I like mine with a little drizzle of Icing Sugar on top. You can have yours with Sweet Yogurt or Greek. You can have Couscous pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Couscous pudding
- It’s 1/2 cup of couscous.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- It’s 4 tbspn of milk powder.
- It’s 2 of tspn corn starch.
- You need 3 tbspn of sugar.
- It’s 1 of tspn milk flavor.
Fat-free milk is a great source of calcium, protein, vitamin D, and riboflavin. This pudding is a tasty way to get your dairy servings in! Serve as dessert or in place of breakfast cereal. This creamy pudding made with couscous instead of rice is topped with caramelized pecans for a sweet make-ahead treat with minimal prep.
Couscous pudding step by step
- Add water in a pot on fire and bring it to boil,then add couscous.
- In a bowl add milk powder, corn starch, sugar, and milk flavor, add small amount of water and combine them.
- Lower the heat and add the later mixture in the boiling couscous, and continue stirring, to avoid spilling.
- Serve and enjoy while hot😋.
Reviews for: Photos of Honeyed Couscous Pudding. Honeyed Couscous Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Place couscous and coconut in bowl. Top cinnamon couscous pudding recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Something a bit different to try for brekkie or for times when your just craving some good old sweet stodge.