Mango pudding. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor.
She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak. Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. Mango Pudding #MangoPudding #Mango #pudding Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is. You can have Mango pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- You need 1 cup of Mango pulp.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sweet condensed milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 10 gms of China grass.
- It’s 1 cup of Hot water.
- It’s As required of Mango pieces for decoration.
Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. The dessert is also found in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand. This mango pudding is simply the best.
Mango pudding instructions
- Soak China grass in 1 cup hot water for 5 min and then melt it over boiling water without any lumps..
- Heat milk,add sugar, then condensed milk. Stir it on low flame.then add mango pulp and cooked China grass (without any lumps). Stir it 2 min remove from heat..
- Pour it into a pudding mould..
- Refrigerate it 15min.Unmould it and decorate it with mango pieces..
And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. This recipe is part of our collection of Dim Sum Desserts.