Wholemeal Yorkshire puddings.
You can cook Wholemeal Yorkshire puddings using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wholemeal Yorkshire puddings
- Prepare 2 of egss.
- You need 125 ml of milk.
- Prepare of Strong wholemeal flour as required.
Wholemeal Yorkshire puddings step by step
- Nothing special here. Add the eggs and milk and beat. Add flour until you have a smooth mix..
- Let the mix rest for at least an hour then beat again just before adding to the cooking tray..
- Add a teaspoon of olive oil to each muffin tray dimple. Heat in a hot oven until steaming..
- Pour the batter mix into the hot oil. Do not overfill. Cook for 25-30 minutes on hot (gas 7).
- Remove from tray and enjoy..