You can have Carrot Pudding using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Pudding
- You need 3 Cup of Shredded Carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 3 Tbs of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream/ Malai.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Whole Milk.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Cardamom Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Dry Fruits (Almonds Thinly Sliced+Cashews+Raisins).
Carrot Pudding instructions
- Take non stick pan, heat the pan on medium flame. Heat 3 Tbs of ghee in a pan, once ghee is hot add shredded carrots to it..
- On medium flame saute the carrots for few minutes. It will get little softer in texture. It may take up to 5-7 Minutes. You can see slight change in color as well..
- Now, add sugar and mix everything well for a minute. Add Heavy cream and milk to the mixture..
- On lower medium heat heat the mixture for 15-20 minutes. Stir the mixture in between to avoid burning or sticking to the pan..
- We need to evaporate milk completely. After 20 minutes, you will see ghee will disperse from the side. Let it oozes out completely..
- Add cashews, almonds, raisins and cardamom powder to the mixture. Mix everything well. Switch of the flame..
- Serve hot with additional dry fruits for garnishing..