Chocolate pudding. Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips. Although store-bought chocolate puddings are actually pretty decent in terms of flavor and quality, I absolutely love to make my own chocolate pudding at home. It's one of the easiest and quickest.
Chocolate pudding is a creamy, decadent dessert that all ages will enjoy! This collection of recipes with chocolate pudding features easy desserts that all start with chocolate pudding. How to Take Chocolate Pudding and Turn It Into Pies, Cakes, Trifles, and More. You can cook Chocolate pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate pudding
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugars, granulated.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Cocoa, dry powder, unsweetened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cornstarch.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of Salt, table.
- It’s 2 3/4 cups of Milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of salted butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
There's never been an easier dessert because whether you're cooking for kids or a scrum of sophisticated gourmands, everyone loves the stuff. But chocolate pudding is none of these things. The perfect recipe-the one I sifted through dozens and dozens to find-would be chocolaty but not overly heavy, indulgent but not too rich. Bake a satisfying chocolate pudding and serve as a family-friendly dessert or showstopping dinner party treat.
Chocolate pudding step by step
- In a saucepan, stir together sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt. Place over medium heat, and stir in milk..
- Bring to a boil, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a metal spoon..
- Remove from heat, and stir in butter and vanilla..
- Let cool briefly, and serve warm, or chill in refrigerator until serving..
Try a self-saucing pud or an easy microwave one. High end fancy cocoa powders like Valhrona will result in a really dynamic, flavorful chocolate pudding, whereas grocery store staples like Hershey's will have a simpler flavor more in line with the. This recipe from the late, great cookbook author Richard Sax has everything one could ask for in a chocolate pudding—an intense flavor and a silky texture that's still firm enough to stand a spoon in. This chocolate pudding dessert is the original treat that no one can resist. Gluten-free and Kosher, Chocolate Snack Pack Pudding Cups are made with real milk and no high-fructose corn syrup.