Less sweet caramel pudding. Caramel Pudding Cake Recipe without Oven. The butterscotch pudding adds a lovely sweet, butter flavor. Caramel bread pudding recipe with homemade caramel sauce and it is eggless version.
Salted Caramel Bread Pudding is a decadent dessert made with brioche or challah bread, half-n-half, eggs, butter, and brown sugar topped with a silky smooth. Unlike many caramel recipes, this caramel pudding is actually not too sweet. It's more creamy and luscious than it is sweet. You can cook Less sweet caramel pudding using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Less sweet caramel pudding
- You need 500 ml of Fresh milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of crushed sugar(icing sugar).
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 pcs of cardamom.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanila powder or essence.
Purin (Caramel Custard Pudding) is a popular Japanese dessert. A smooth creamy custard pairs with a slightly bitter caramel sauce. The amount of pudding is just right. It's the perfect little sweet thing to end a dinner party.
Less sweet caramel pudding step by step
- First take the 2 eggs and break it in to the glass container and whisk it till mix well,then add icing sugar again whisk properly.
- Place a clean stainless pot in the gas cooker and add the 500ml fresh milk in to that.
- When it get little hot add 3pcs cardamom in the milk, and the vanila as well mix them properly.
- The reasons off adding cardamom and vanila because it will control the smell of egg.
- The other thing some people are not heating the milk, i am heating the milk because cardamom needs to boiled nicly for the good smell 😊.
- After heat the fresh milk keep it for cool down for 7 minutes.
- Now add fresh milk mixture slowly to whisk egg mixer and mix it again properly, after that drain the mixer for to remove some left over egg yolk and cardamom seeds.
- Now we are going to make carmel, for that place a clean pan in the cooker.
- Add 3tbsp sugar in to the pan and add 3tbsp hot water and mix with the whisk till make it golden brown colour.
- After that take your baking pan or heat protect process glass bawl and add your caramel there.
- Now add the fresh milk mixer on the top of the caramel and cover with some foil paper.
- Place a rice cooker with water and make ready your steamer part on the top of rice cooker and keep your caramel pudding mixer on the top of the steamer and wait 25 minutes.
- Now time to taste it,😋 when i type it too long but when you try it very easy ❤.
Place the caramel pudding into the water bath. Leave to cool completely, then place in the refrigerator. Turn it out onto a cake stand or plate and decorate with some fresh fruit, if you like. So good… Make Salted Caramel Rice Pudding from scratch and enjoy a decadent twist on an old fashioned favorite. Rice pudding exists as a dessert in many different forms the world over.