You can cook Pista Pudding using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pista Pudding
- It’s 1/2 litre of milk.
- It’s 3/4 of condensed milk tin.
- It’s 15 gms of agar agar.
- You need of Pista powder.
- It’s of Water.
Pista Pudding instructions
- In a pan pour 3/4 cup of water and add agar agar, keep it aside for 15 mins..
- Now take a pan pour milk, after one boil add condensed milk and pista powder and bring it to another boil..
- If the flame and keep aside..
- Now switch on a flame and keep that agar agar pan on it. Let it cook till it desolve.
- When it all desolve add that pista and condensed milk batter in this. And give it a nice stir. Add clr and let it cook for 5 mins..
- Pour this in ur serving dish and refrigerate for setting..
- After it sets, u can garnish it with nuts and waraq..
- Cut into ur desire pieces and serve child..