Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding. Valya Boutenko demonstrates how to make a delicious walnut coconut pudding in only moments. Vegan coconut pudding comes together nicely with just four ingredients. Jazz it up with a garnish of berries or mango if desired, for a perfect any-time-of-year If you're looking for the perfect vegan dessert idea—void of eggs, cow's milk, and dairy—try old-fashioned-style vegan coconut pudding.
These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Tender coconut pudding with fresh pulp, water from tender coconut, prepared with agar agar (china grass), milk, condensed milk as main ingredients. Recipe by LoavesofLuv "My mom has been making this recipe since I was little. You can cook Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding
- Prepare of Bread base:.
- You need 5-6 cups of cubed brioche bread.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole walnuts (will be roasted and roughly chopped).
- You need of Custard mix:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Butter drizzle topping:.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of white sugar.
- It’s of Optional topping:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk chocolate chips.
Coconut Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Coconut Sauce. Bread pudding is a super-simple dessert to make and everyone seems to love it. A delicious and easy bread pudding made with dried apricots, Bartlett pears, brandy and a crunchy, cinnamon-walnut topping. Although I enjoyed the coconut custard I made earlier this month, it didn't turn out as creamy as I had hoped.
Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding step by step
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch glass baking pan with butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Gently cut the brioche bread into 1 inch cubes, about half of a loaf makes 5-6 cups worth. Place evenly into the pan..
- Measure 1/4 cup of walnuts and spread them evenly onto a baking sheet. Roast at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes, stirring halfway, until browned. Cool slightly, then chop them roughly. Reserve 1/4 of the nuts for the top of the pudding, toss the rest with the bread cubes..
- Mix together the milk, heavy cream, eggs, white sugar and vanilla extract in a large measuring cup. Mix until well blended. Add the shredded coconut into the mix, mix well..
- Microwave the butter until melted and whisk in the 1/2 tbsp white sugar..
- Evenly pour the custard mix over the bread cubes. Top with remaining walnuts, drizzle butter topping over the top..
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes (up to an hour) to absorb liquid..
- Top with chocolate chips right before putting it in the oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, until top is browned and custard is set..
- Let cool for 20 minutes and cut into 8-10 pieces..
For thickeners in this creamy coconut milk pudding, I used cream cheese and an egg. I need to consider this ingredient more often. Does the internet need another banana bread recipe? Probably not, but this has become a favorite in our house over the last few weeks and it would be wrong to keep it all to myself. Super Fast Cream with Condensed Milk and StrawberriesOn dine chez Nanou.