Mango Pudding. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor.
She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak. Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. Mango Pudding #MangoPudding #Mango #pudding Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is. You can have Mango Pudding using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Pudding
- Prepare 2 cups of mango puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped mangoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gelatin.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Condensed Milk.
- You need 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare bowl of Oil for Greasing the.
Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. The dessert is also found in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand. This mango pudding is simply the best.
Mango Pudding step by step
- For caramel sauce 4tbsp sugar Melt this sugar in a pan and add 1/4 cup water and stir continuously to make caramel sauce. Set aside.
- Pour this in the greased pudding pan.
- Take gelatin in a bowl. Add cold water over it and let it soak for 10 mins..
- Take water in a pan and bring it to boil. Switch off the flame and add in the soaked gelatin and mix well so that it gets dissolved easily..
- Now add in sugar, condensed milk, mango puree and mango cubes and mix well..
- Pour this in a greased bowl or ramekins. And put it in the fridge for 2 hours..
- Run a kinfe around the sides of the bowl and invert it into a plate. Serve chilled..
And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. This recipe is part of our collection of Dim Sum Desserts.