Lemon Pudding. This is THE EASIEST lemon pudding EVER. This lemon pudding couldn't be easier. It's made with just four ingredients: whipping cream, sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
This lemon pudding is a delicious treat. It brings out the sweet side of lemon. The lemon zest amps up the citrusy flavor to a more extreme level than just juice would do. You can have Lemon Pudding using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pudding
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Maida.
- Prepare 3 Tsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 Tsp of Lemon Zest.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Icing Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Butter.
- You need 200 Ml of Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Warm Water.
The pudding is an easy and. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the lemon juice and butter. Lemon pudding cake is an old-fashioned dessert best served warm. Add egg yolks, lemon juice and lemon zest; continue beating until well mixed.
Lemon Pudding step by step
- Take a bowl to add Maida, lemon juice, lemon zest, icing sugar and salt then give a little mix..
- Now add vanilla essence, butter, condensed milk and warm water to it and mix it well..
- Till we prepare our batter, keep a Wok on high flame add water in it and let boil comes. Meanwhile, pour the batter in greased bowls..
- Once our steamer is ready, place the bowls in it and cover with a lid and bake or steam for 15-18 mins. First 2-5 mins at high flame and then at low flame. Now give a toothpick test if it comes out clean then take out on wired rake and rest it for 40-50secs. Then unmold it and rest for few secs..
- While serving dust some icing sugar on it and little lemon zest. Keep lemon slice in a side if you like..
- Note : Water level should be half off the bowl in wok..
Old-Fashioned Lemon Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A delicious self-saucing magic lemon pudding that separates into two layers in the oven – cake and sauce. Lemon self-saucing pudding, also known as lemon surprise pudding, is easy to whip up and can be ready in an hour. Make one simple mixture and as it cooks it separates into a light sponge on top and. The mix magically seperates during cooking, leaving a light fluffy pudding with sweet tangy sauce!