Carrot pudding. Carrot pudding is a dish traditional to a wide range of cultures around the world. It can be served either as a savoury pudding (as an accompaniment to a regular meal) or as a sweet dessert. Carrot Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Combine flour, sugar and spices in a bowl. In a second bowl cream the butter. Carrot Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Carrot pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot pudding
- You need 3 of big carrot.
- You need 1/2 litre of milk.
- You need 50 grams of agar agar.
- You need As required of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
It's a bright orange Indian carrot pudding that's absolutely decadent! Gajar ka Halwa (gajrela) is a delicious and rich carrot pudding made by cooking carrots with ghee, milk, sugar and a bit of. About this dessert: Indian Carrot Pudding is an simple dessert that resembles almost no dessert Carrots, grated very fine, are stewn in milk and honey until soft and creamy, and then spiced with the. Corn pudding and chicken pudding and tomato pudding, all savory and all delicious.
Carrot pudding instructions
- Soak agar agar in water for 10 to 15 minutes. Boil the milk and add soaked agar agar after draining water completely and give a stir now and then still it dissolve completely..
- Remove the skin and grind carrot to a fine paste. Once agar agar is dissolved completely add carrot paste and mix well..
- Add sugar and give a stir. Add cardamom powder mix well and turn off after 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and leave it to set..
- Keep in fridge for few minutes, cut to your liking and serve chill..
Carrot pudding with raisins, almonds, and cheddar cheese a perfect desert or midday snack. This pudding will leave you wanting for more! When we found this recipe in UPenn Ms. We also wanted to try a pudding simply because we've found so many of them in early modern recipe books. Shredded Carrots slow cooked with almond milk, roasted nuts and cardamom.