Semolina pudding. German Semolina Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Semolina Pudding Recipe or semolina porridge is an easy and nutritious breakfast that little ones just adore. Just a few ingredients and you get the most amazing pudding ever.
Semolina pudding, a kids' favourite, is made from fine semolina (durum wheat) and often served warm, like porridge. Smear the inside of a large pudding basin generously. This is the easiest dessert you can make, though it involves a constant stirring on stove top, to satisfy your sweet craving. You can have Semolina pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Semolina pudding
- Prepare 1 bowl of semolina.
- You need 1/2 bowl of sugar.
- Prepare of as required Dry fruits(Almond Cashew Kissamis Coconut Powder).
- You need 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 glass of milk.
- You need 4 tablespoons of ghee.
- You need 1 glass of water.
This is a real classic which is always popular: Grieskoch or Semolina Pudding. A creamy porridge which is deliciously enhanced best describes Grieskoch which is loved throughout Austria. This semolina pudding recipe is a childhood favorite both kids and adults will love. This is one of my favorite desserts of all time!
Semolina pudding step by step
- Take out all the ingredients..
- Heat ghee in a pan, then add semolina and fry till it becomes golden..
- Now add water to it and then sugar, some dry fruits add cardamom seeds..
- So add milk and keep stirring the halwa when it starts leaving the ghee, then take it out in a plate and garnish it with dry fruits..
Semolina is a coarse pale-yellow flour ground from hard durum wheat and used to make traditional pasta. It can also be used to make pizza, bread and biscuit doughs as well as gnocchi. Share: Rate this Recipe Scald milk, sugar, and spices, pour in semolina and stir constantly. Halwas are easy and delicious Indian desserts that have a pudding-like texture. This recipe for sooji ka halwa ("made with semolina") is a popular version with many families because it is one of those. – Semolina milk pudding also called as semolina payasam is one of the tasty dessert which can be prepared with few ingredients. – Here semolina is cooked in milk and then sugar is added finally.