Creamy rice pudding. Creamy Rice Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Learn how to make a Classic Rice Pudding recipe! I hope you enjoy this easy, old fashion, creamy Rice Pudding! "Rice pudding is how God intended us to eat rice," my father announced when I mentioned I was thinking about making some.
This creamy rice pudding infused with cinnamon flavour and pops of plump sultanas is just heavenly!! It's an effortless, straightforward recipe that's the perfect cosy dessert for cold winter nights. Creamy rice pudding has to be one of the easiest, swoon-worthy desserts ever made. You can cook Creamy rice pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy rice pudding
- Prepare 80 g of butter.
- You need 200 g of pudding rice.
- Prepare 1.4 litres of milk.
- You need 150 g of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract to taste.
- It’s 1/4 of grated nutmeg.
Oh, that's because I make this rice pudding in the oven. One stir mid-baking is all it takes. Rice pudding is the queen of comfort desserts. Enjoyed around the world in infinite versions, rice pudding is always creamy and soothing, and it has just enough chewiness to satisfy.
Creamy rice pudding instructions
- Preheat the oven to 140C.
- Melt the butter in a casserole dish over medium heat on the hob.
- Add rice and sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add the milk, nutmeg and vanilla essence, bring to the boil and stir until there are no lumps.
- Put in the oven.
- Remove from the oven after an hour and a half and leave to cool for half an hour.
- Tuck in now or save for breakfast tomorrow.
Looking for a Creamy Rice Pudding recipe? This is my absolutely favourite rice pudding, that is, in my opinion, the creamiest and most delicious rice pudding you can make! Creamy, soft, milky, sweet… the perfect cozy dessert! This rice pudding recipe was PERFECT. The idea of adding orange zest helped lighten it a little bit.