Pineapple 🍍 Fluff Pudding.
You can have Pineapple 🍍 Fluff Pudding using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple 🍍 Fluff Pudding
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk – [12 fl oz/ 354 ml].
- It’s 1 can of crushed pineapple – [NET WT 20 OZ (1 LB 4 OZ)/ 567 g].
- You need 2 packs of pineapple jell-y/-o – [NET WT 3 OZ (85 g) each].
Pineapple 🍍 Fluff Pudding step by step
- Place evaporated milk in fridge over night or in the freezer for an hour.
- Drain crushed pineapple – collect juice.
- Whip chilled evaporated milk to stiff peaks.
- Heat up collected pineapple juice – add two packets of pineapple jelly powder to hot juice and dissolve.
- Slowly pour the jelly mixture with a steady stream into the whipped evaporated milk while mixing on a medium/low speed.
- Fold in the drained crushed pineapple into the mixture.
- Let it set for a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy with a drizzle of heavy whipping cream.
- Bon Appétit!.