Eggnog bread pudding. Serve this Eggnog Bread Pudding warm from the oven with a big glass of eggnog. I suggest you whip up Eggnog Bread Pudding next time you are caught off guard by unexpected guests. I adore bread pudding and I love eggnog so why didn't I ever think to combine the two before??? lol This recipe is absolutely delicious!
Vanilla Ice cream or whipped cream would be great accompaniments. Eggnog and bread pudding were made for each other!!! Today I'm combining the two for a cozy holiday dessert that's great for Christmas time or a snowy day. You can have Eggnog bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggnog bread pudding
- Prepare 1 loaf of sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare 3 cups of eggnog.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecan pieces.
- It’s of Hand full of chocolate chips optional.
- Prepare of Caramel sauce optional.
- It’s of Powdered sugar for dusting optional.
This Eggnog Bread Pudding is totally ridiculous, and should be celebrated with sonnets and parades and fireworks shows complete with the little heart-shaped red ones. Prep it ahead of time and bake it up for breakfast or dessert. This eggnog bread pudding recipe is a completely decadent way to enjoy the flavors of the season. This eggnog bread pudding recipe is a completely decadent way to enjoy the flavors of the season.
Eggnog bread pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 Lightly butter 9×11 casserole dish In a large bowl beat eggs and add sugar, eggnog & bread – mix well Stir in pecans and chocolate chips so they're scattered throughout Bake approximately 30 minutes or until set Plate and top with caramel syrup and powdered sugar.
- Enjoy 😉.
If, like me, you love the taste of egg nog but your stomach can't really stand the richness of it as a. Eggnog Bread pudding with White Chocolate GanacheJust a Pinch. Bread Pudding With Hawaiian Bread Recipes. This bread pudding is perfect for serve during the holidays, but it's delicious any time of the year. View top rated Eggnog bread pudding recipes with ratings and reviews.