Banana pudding. No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped This is a excellent recipe for banana puddings. Basically banana pudding's cool older sister. A classic Southern banana pudding made with a custard-based vanilla pudding, sliced bananas Banana pudding is a classic Southern dessert, well-loved for its creamy texture and comforting.
Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers. Some like to layer this dessert, like an English Trifle, so you can see the separate. From Quick & Tasty Banana Pudding recipes to Banana Pudding Pie recipes, these twists on our favorite classic summer dessert will be the hit of the barbecue. You can cook Banana pudding using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pudding
- You need 4 of banana.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 of small box of instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 3 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 boxes of vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 container of cool whip.
Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version is an Take a bowl of banana pudding along to a potluck dinner or social occasion and watch it disappear. This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had! Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like Grandma used to make. This Homemade Banana Pudding recipe makes the creamiest and most flavorful banana pudding ever!
Banana pudding instructions
- In a container mix the whole milk, sweetened condensed milk and instant vanilla pudding mix with a egg beater..
- Once everything is mix please place it in the ice box for 5 minutes or until still..
- In another container you will blend with a cake bender; heavy cream, vanilla extract, sugar, 1 cup of cool whip. It can get a little messy..
- Next get half of the heavy cream you made and mix it with the first container mixture..
- Now it's time for layering. First layer Two layers of wafer at the bottom. Then cut up the bananas one banana for each layer. Then layer the heavy cream you made. Then do this method two more times.
- Once you are on the top layer. Get the other half of the whip cream you made and layer it on top.
- Then cut up four thin pieces of banana and place them in the middle of the banana pudding. Then crumble up the wafers and place them evenly on the top..
- Put the lid on then place it in the ice box. Best when you kept it in the ice box over night. But if you can't wait like me wait at least 2 to 3 hours depending on how the wafers are set. Enjoy. 😋.
Layered with bananas and sweet vanilla wafer cookies. Don't settle for store-bought banana pudding with For Southern banana pudding, cook your own pudding on the stove. Then pour it over wafers and banana slices. Banana pudding is a simple Southern classic that has evolved into an all-American favorite. This recipe lightens up the traditional pudding by using low-fat milk, fat-free sweetened condensed milk.