Garlic pasta. Pasta with herbs, delicious sauteed garlic, and plenty of freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Chop the garlic so that some is minced and some is larger pieces. Learn how to make one of our pasta dishes — a garlic pasta that isn't too overpowering (but still has a ton of flavor).
This creamy garlic pasta is fast, simple, and delicious! Sometimes you just want comfort food. Garlic contains enough water that you can turn it into a chunky paste simply by chopping and crushing it. You can cook Garlic pasta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic pasta
- It’s of Pasta for two servings.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of full garlic minced – i prefer strong garlic taste, may decrease to 6 cloves.
- It’s 1 of onion cut into strips.
- It’s Dash of brown sugar.
- You need of [Optional].
- You need of Any additional toppings like minced meat or prawns etc.
- Prepare 1-2 of chopped chilli padi.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- You need 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy or fish sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need Dash of black pepper.
With just a couple extra ingredients and some precise mixing, you can transform the garlic into. See more ideas about Garlic pasta, Pasta, Food. Chicken Parmesan Pasta with Garlic Tomato Basil Sauce – this recipe combines delicious Chicken Parmesan with linguine in marinara sauce. I pretty much always want comfort food.
Garlic pasta step by step
- Cook pasta in salted water. Drain the pasta, rinse under cold water to avoid clumping and set aside..
- While pasta is cooking, heat the garlic in a deep large pan with butter over low-medium heat for 5 – 10 minutes, until garlic softens and is fragrant..
- Add olive oil and onion into the pan and continue to cook, stirring occasionally to prevent burnt, until onion softens. You may add a dash of brown sugar to make the onions sweeter..
- If you are adding optional toppings, you may either saute it separately and add it directly together with the sauce or, you may saute it in the same pan when the onion is almost done..
- Mix up the sauce in a separate small bowl and add into the pan to heat up the sauce a little..
- With the heat on low, add pasta and black pepper to the pan and toss the pasta with the rest to ensure everything is well mixed. For those who like it spicy, you may add chopped chilli padi at this point. Add in a little of the saved pasta water to help everything mix smoothly..
- Serve hot with or without parmesan cheese..
As much as I love eating vegetables and. This is a delicious, super quick side or main dish. I got it from the back of a pasta box and it is yummy! Your family will rave about this! Buttery garlic pasta is one of their favorite foods, whether as a.