Banana Pudding Icebox Cake. This Banana Pudding Icebox Cake is the perfect no-bake dessert for summer. A thicker, more fancy-looking version of banana pudding that tastes How to Make Banana Pudding Icebox Cake. To put the layers together, you'll make the banana and vanilla filling separately, though they have similar.
And since there are tons of bananas in the cake, it really doesn't matter! Banana pudding gets icebox cake-ified, becoming a no-bake, no-cook dessert to keep on hand all summer long. For the banana filling: In another large bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, milk, and banana pudding mix until smooth. You can have Banana Pudding Icebox Cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Icebox Cake
- It’s 11 oz of box vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cold milk.
- You need 1 (3.4 oz) of vanilla instant pudding mix.
- Prepare 5 of large bananas thinly sliced.
- Prepare 8 oz of cool whip.
Gently fold in the remaining whipped cream until combined. Strawberries add brightness to this fun take on banana pudding. Instead of the usual vanilla wafers, use graham crackers, which make neater slices. An instant hit with your family and guests, this recipe makes delicious use of the fresh strawberries you pick up at the local farmers' market.
Banana Pudding Icebox Cake instructions
- Make pudding according to box.
- Arrange a layer of wafers on bottom of 8" springform pan, dipping each wafer in milk..
- Put 1/3 of pudding on top of wafers..
- Arrange a layer of bananas over pudding..
- Top with 1/3 of cool whip.
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Cover with plastic and freeze until hard about 4 hours.
- Top with cool whip and wafers if desired.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions for whole egg recipe. Last week I made a Tiramisu Cake for my brother and then came up with this Chocolate Banana Pudding Icebox Cake for my niece. Icebox cakes are by no means newfangled but most of the versions out there are tailored to kiddie tastes and, well, they tend to look a little haphazard. Ingredients For the cake Uncover cake, top with sliced bananas, and spread with whipped cream. Sprinkle crushed vanilla wafers and pecans on top.