Bread pudding. This lightly spiced bread pudding is made with simple pantry items like bread, eggs, milk, and sugar. My family LOVES bread pudding, and this recipe is one that I have fine tuned to their taste. Bread pudding is a bread-based dessert popular in many countries' cuisines, made with stale bread and milk or cream, generally containing eggs, a form of fat such as oil, butter or suet, and depending on whether the pudding is sweet or savory, a variety of other ingredients.
Make sure the bread pudding is cooled completely Like most baked treats, bread pudding is usually done when you run a knife or skewer through the. Bread pudding is an irresistible dessert classic. Equal parts creamy and textured, it makes for a great comfort food. You can have Bread pudding using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread pudding
- You need 4 of bread slice.
- You need 1 packet of rafhan pudding mix.
- Prepare 500 ml of Milk.
- Prepare of Milk pack fresh cream 1 cup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
Here are some of the best bread pudding recipes from the FN chefs straight to your. From easy Bread Pudding recipes to masterful Bread Pudding preparation techniques, find Bread Pudding ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection. Bread pudding is so popular that almost every country has its own version of the recipe. One of the best things about this dessert is that it can be made using leftovers.
Bread pudding instructions
- First boil milk and add rafhan pudding mix in it and cook 5-10 min..
- Caremel sachet save for garnishing..
- Take a glass dish and set bread slice on the base(cut the corners).
- Put pudding mix on it and set on side for cool,when it’s cool down and pudding set keep it in fridge for at least 2hours..
- Beat cream with sugar and keep it in fridge..
- On serving time spread cream on custard and garnish with caremel sachet.
- Your bread pudding is ready to serve (serve it cool)😋💕.
It wasn't in my mother's rotation of recipes growing up, so the only other exposure I'd had to the dish was the occasional trip to a cafeteria-style restaurant with my. Bread pudding is a bread based dessert that is popular in many countries. Though different countries tend to vary their flavorings and ingredients, the basic ingredients include stale bread, milk or cream. A few weeks ago, I had the great honor of joining my friend Christy Jordan from Southern Plate and the amazing folks from AllSouth Appliance on a road trip to Louisville. Bread pudding, savory or the more classic sweet, is an underrated dish.