Easy Banana Pudding.
You can have Easy Banana Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Pudding
- It’s 1 box of vanilla pudding.
- It’s 1 box of vanilla wafer cookies.
- Prepare 4 of whole bananas.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Optional: Cocoa Banana Breakfast Topper.
Easy Banana Pudding step by step
- Mix pudding as directed on box. Pre-Slice bananas or slice them as you go to desired thickness..
- Layer Pudding. Then Wafers. Then Bananas..
- Continue to layer in that order until you reach the last layer of each..
- Add Cinnamon, Sugar, and Cocoa Banana Topping to the last layer of pudding..
- Add last layer of wafers including the crumbles! Top with last layer of banana slices. *(here you can also add whipped cream if you have it!) Enjoy!.