Butterscotch Pudding Cookies. These Butterscotch Apple Pudding Cookies are phenomenal! This butterscotch pudding perfectly captures that brown sugar – butter combo that's so nostalgic and Serve with freshly whipped cream and – if you want to go the distance – butterscotch cookies. When I saw these cookies from the cookie queen herself a month ago, I knew I had to make them.
My chocolate drawer was getting too full, I couldn't shut it, so I decided to do some cleaning and throw in chocolate chips, white. Sweet and salty are coming together like never before with our salted butterscotch pudding pretzel cookies. Go one, make amazing happen with our butterscotch pretzel cookies. You can have Butterscotch Pudding Cookies using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butterscotch Pudding Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of little more than 1/2 of a 3.5 oz package of instant butterscotch pudding mix (use vanilla if you can’t find butterscotch).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/8 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of butterscotch chips.
Butterscotch Pudding Cookies – Butterscotch pudding and pretzel pieces give these cookies a Looking for another pudding cookie recipe? These Butterscotch Pudding Cookies will satisfy any. #easypudding #butterscotch #dessertbycookwithlubna. Butterscotch pudding and butterscotch chips give them tons of flavor. Have you ever made pudding cookies?
Butterscotch Pudding Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a hand mixer, cream together the softened butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl. Add the pudding mix and continue mixing until well blended.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix well..
- Add the flour and baking soda and continue mixing..
- Stir in the chocolate and butterscotch chips by hand with a large spoon.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop out even amounts of cookie dough and roll them into a ball. Place cookies on a lightly greased sheet pan, or if you have a silicone baking sheet, place your cookies on that..
- Place your cookies into the oven for 10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. (NOTE: We had to put ours back in for an extra 4 minutes!).
- Enjoy, they’re best with a glass of milk! 🙂.
- (TIP: For any beginners, cookies will still be soft and doughy looking while they are still hot. The only way to determine their done-ness is by color. Tan edges are a good stopping point, the darker tan they get, the crispier they will be when they cool down!).
- NOTE: This is a half recipe, we did not want to make, like, 25 cookies since we weren’t going to share them outside of our house. This recipe made 10 cookies which was more than enough for us. Double this recipe if you want a full batch of cookies (20-25, depending on size)..
I have made pudding cookies a few times before, and they are always thick and chewy. Self Saucing Butterscotch Pudding magic – one batter transforms into a warm butterscotch This recipe is the butterscotch version of everybody's favourite Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding. The pudding makes the cookies so soft and delicious. These cookies are the perfect combination of butterscotch and chocolate. I ate way too many of these.