Chocolate Chia Pudding. Loaded with nutrients and perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert! Chocolate chia pudding is so simple and amazingly delicious. It's the easiest healthy dessert recipe you can make with no baking.
Chocolate and banana chia pudding – delicious! Chia Chocolate Pudding – Chocolate Dessert from Chia Seeds. This chocolate chia pudding is very similar to my basic chia pudding recipe, but we're blending everything in a high-powered blender which gives the chia pudding a mousse-like consistency. You can have Chocolate Chia Pudding using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Prepare 4 Tablespoon of Chia Seed.
- It’s 1 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Cacao.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Honey.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- Prepare of Dark chocolate for Shredding (topping).
- It’s of Berries (to your preference).
- It’s of Cinnamon (sprinkle on bananas).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Peanut Butter.
All Reviews for Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding. Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Make a tasty, healthy chocolate pudding in just five minutes. This sugar free chocolate chia pudding is loaded with healthy fiber.
Chocolate Chia Pudding instructions
- Add chia seeds, yogurt, honey, vanila, salt, to coconut milk.
- Add Cacao and mix well.
- Put in the refrigerator over night.
- Add your toppings and drizzle honey on top of them, shred dark chocolate and sprinkle on top. Add peanut butter.
I find this tasty chocolate snack really fills me up which keeps. This delicious chocolate keto chia pudding is a great breakfast! You can enjoy this dessert in just This delicious keto chia pudding is the perfect breakfast for chocolate lovers! This Chocolate Chia Pudding is very easy to make and uses dates to sweeten it. Leave overnight in the fridge for a healthy breakfast.