Simple Strawberry Pudding. This Delightful Pudding is Hard To Resist. Puddings are a Class of Desserts and this One is with Fresh Strawberry Flavor. The Pudding is a Thick Creamy.
This strawberry Pudding recipe is not just simple easy and delicious it's also the best treat for all ages. This is a very quick pudding recipe with chia seeds. No cooking, no fuss, my kind of recipe in the summer. You can have Simple Strawberry Pudding using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Strawberry Pudding
- Prepare 8-10 of strawberries.
- It’s 1 cup of + 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 l of milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
Strawberries add brightness to this fun take on banana pudding. Instead of the usual vanilla wafers, use graham crackers, which make neater slices. An instant hit with your family and guests, this recipe. Try a light twist on traditional banana pudding by adding strawberries.
Simple Strawberry Pudding step by step
- Chop the strawberries and add 2 tablespoon Sugar.
- Add half cup water and boil the mixture in low flame till you get a thick paste.
- Boil half litre milk with sugar. After one boil simmer, add the breadcrumbs and blend well..
- Now add the strawberry Paste.
- Keep flame on low and keep stirring gently till milk thickens.
- Put the flame off and let cool.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
- You can decorate with strawberries on top..
It's a perfect recipe for your next picnic. Paleo Strawberry Chia Pudding with Strawberry Compote ! To make Paleo strawberry chia pudding is very simple. Check out our Strawberry Pudding Pie Recipe on Mix & Match Mama, a lifestyle blog by Shay Shull Plus, when strawberries are in season…this pie is just extra fabulous. In the morning, vigorously whisk the pudding to redistribute the chia seeds.