You can cook Kiwi-Chia Pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kiwi-Chia Pudding
- It’s 3 of kiwis.
- You need 3 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Kiwi-Chia Pudding step by step
- Peel the kiwis and mash them with a fork..
- Mix in all remaining ingredients..
- Refrigerate for at least 1.5 hours. This is important because it allows the chia seeds to form the pudding-like texture..
- Serve cold and enjoy!.