Steamed egg pudding. Prepare A Perfect Caramel Apple Pudding Dessert For Your Friends & Family. This Steamed Egg Pudding is Delicious, Yet Simple To Make. To make this wonderful custard pudding, just mix all the ingredients and gently steamed till set.
Serve it hot or cold, either way it tastes great. Steamed egg pudding is a highly versatile dessert, when served hot, it is a perfect comfort dessert, and can also be served cold if preferred. Traditionally, steamed egg pudding is made with eggs, milk, sugar and water. You can have Steamed egg pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed egg pudding
- Prepare 1 of large duck egg. Yes duck :).
- It’s 2 of large chicken eggs.
- You need of Salt and white pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of lukewarm water.
- You need touch of Garlic oil for final.
- It’s of Salt and white pepper or chicken powder.
For my gluten free recipe, I am using eggs, lite coconut milk, water, agave syrup and maple syrup. Combine all the ingredients in a steam proof bowl. This Cantonese Steamed Milk Egg Pudding (双皮奶 – shuang pi nai) is almost like a Chinese version of Creme Brulee, but without the crunchy sugar top. Lightly sweet and creamy, this dessert can be served with whatever toppings you like–fresh fruit, toasted nuts, granola, you name it.
Steamed egg pudding instructions
- Prep your steamer with water and heat it up. Stat!.
- Crack your eggs into a large prep bowl..
- Add the lukewarm water stir it gently and season with salt and pepper and chicken powder. What you are trying to achieve is a milky liquid. Tips: do not whisk the liquid..
- When everything is combine prep a fresh ceramic or heat proof medium large bowl, get your strainer. Pour strain the liquid into the bowl..
- Steam for 10-15 minutes (goal : silky pudding texture) put off the heat take it out and put the garlic oil on top. Serve while it's hot. Here in the picture is just my variation because i have dried shrimp left over but the original recipe only use garlic oil..
And it's ridiculously easy to make. Chinese Steamed Egg (also known as Chinese Steamed Egg Custard) is a healthy breakfast. Learn how steam eggs Chinese style, as well as useful tips and tricks. Don't be too generous with the cheap vanilla extract, if you are like me, using the cheap ones. I might leave it out altogether next time.