You can have Coconut Pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Pudding
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 200 gms of Marie biscuit.
- You need 100 gms of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tsp of gelatin for coconut pudding.
- Prepare 2 tsp of gelatin for pomegranate juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sugar.
Coconut Pudding step by step
- In a blender blend the biscuits and add to a bowl. Add melted butter to it to form the base. Mix well. Grease the cake tin and place the base on it. Press with back of spatula and refrigerate for 20 mins.
- In a bowl add coconut milk and add gelatin. Stir to dissolve and bring it to boil, simmer for 3-4 mins. In another bowl add milk, cornstarch, sugar and mix well. Add this milk mix to coconut milk and simmer for 3-4 mins. Set aside to cool.
- Add the cooled coconut mix to the biscuit base and let it set..
- Make pomegranate juice and add gelatin. Mix well and let it set..
- Add pomegranate juice to coconut base and refrigerate for 45-60mins.
- Enjoy Coconut Pudding.