Vanilla Pudding Cookies.
You can have Vanilla Pudding Cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Pudding Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of small pkg instant vanilla pudding (jell-o 3.4 oz).
Vanilla Pudding Cookies instructions
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy; gently beat in eggs..
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder, and vanilla pudding mix in a separate bowl..
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet..
- Stir in vanilla. After this step I added food coloring..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes..
- Serve and watch them magically disappear in minutes! I couldn’t even get a proper photo of the finished product—they were just too in demand 😁.