Cream cheese banana pudding. Stir into pudding mixture (I use the mixer). Fold in cool whip (I just stir it good). See recipes for Cream cheese banana pudding too.
It's absolutely divine! (and super easy to make!) In Today's video I will be showing you my BANANA PUDDING CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE RECIPE! This Banana Pudding Cheesecake from Delish.com is the creamiest slice of dessert you've ever tasted. Make cheesecake: In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), beat cream cheese, sugar, and pudding mix together until no lumps remain. You can have Cream cheese banana pudding using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream cheese banana pudding
- You need 5 of bananas sliced.
- It’s 1 box of Vanilla wafers.
- It’s 1 box of instant pudding mix- banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 block of cream cheese room temp.
- You need 1 container of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 of -can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
How to Make Banana Cream Cheese Pudding. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. This iconic recipe using cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk isn't the Banana Pudding you grew up with but it's a classic for a reason – it's insanely delicious!
Cream cheese banana pudding step by step
- Mix cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. In another bowl add instant pudding mix with cold milk and mix until it become pudding consistency..
- Mix into cream cheese mixture. Now fold in the container of cool whip being sure to keep it nice and light. Don’t mix hard and fast. Add the splash of vanilla and sour cream..
- Add sliced banana rings on the bottom of the dish pan. Then a layer of vanilla wafers. Next slather on a layer of cream cheese. Add another layer of banana and wafers. Add the final layer of cream cheese mixture. Take the remaining wafers and sprinkle on top! Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving!.
If you're a lover of layered desserts, you have to try Paula's Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding! OK, so this is a little weird. Banana Pudding Cheesecake. featured in Melt In Your Mouth Pudding Recipes. We did follow with using less cream cheese and it came out perfect. Also used "chessmen" cookies instead of vanilla wafers.