Blueberry Bread Pudding. Blueberry bread pudding baked with a homemade golden sauce is a rich and tasty dessert for special occasions. This delicious blueberry bread pudding is made with fresh blueberries. Try this recipe for tasty blueberry bread pudding — your family will love it!
This is good for Breafast, Brunch or Dessert! Blueberry Bread Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. ,,This is gonna be good,, don't mess it up with to much sugar,, this most delicious homemade country style soul food recipe is just one step past my basic. Serve this bread pudding recipe warm out of the oven for a breakfast. You can cook Blueberry Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Bread Pudding
- You need 10 slices of bread.
- You need 2 pound of bluberries.
- It’s 3-4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream or….less if using 1/2.
- It’s of Up to 4 tablespoons vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Up to 1.5 tablespoons almond extract.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of truffle honey.
- Prepare of Truffle butter.
- It’s of Blue agave instead of sugar.
- It’s of Confection sugar.
Blueberry bread pudding with seasonal summer peaches. Toasted pieces of brioche soak in a sweet cream then are topped with the fruit. This dessert casserole is baked in a water bath to create a. Bread pudding started as a clever way to use up stale bread.
Blueberry Bread Pudding instructions
- Cut the slices of bread into small squares also use crust, pan should have melted truffle butter on bottom first..
- Mix the eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract, 1/2, blue agave and truffle honey together with whisk. Start dipping the pieces of bread into the mixture and line the bottom of baking dish. I used a lasagna tray..
- Then once the bread covers the bottom of the pan, start loading the beautiful blueberries..
- Add some confection sugar on top of the blueberries..
- Layer the top with more bread after dipping in the mixture. And add more blueberries on top. Add a little more confection sugar. Cover with foil..
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350°, take out and allow to cool..
- Enjoy with whipped cream on top. Hot or cold, it is a delicious dessert..
Unfortunately, most recipes call for heaps of white bread, sugar, and cream – which doesn't feel so clever or healthy. We understand – this is one dessert you just can't pass up. The good news is, Blueberry Bread Pudding takes a light twist on a classic indulgence. Bread pudding is easy to make and an economical way to use up stale sourdough bread. This version has plenty of creamy custard, studded with colorful low-FODMAP blueberries.