Simple cuisine ultimate Tigernut Ice cream easy, tasty, practical.
6 ingredients, 6 steps, cooking Tigernut Ice cream
Good Morning my mother, now you get prepare recipe Tigernut Ice cream with 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Next this is how to prepare, please read carefully.
In cooking there are some level that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 6 ingredients and 6 stages of easy cooking Tigernut Ice cream.
Ingredients for Tigernut Ice cream
- Prepare 2 cups of Tigernut.
- It’s 1 cup of dates.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy milk (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
If all main ingredients Tigernut Ice cream it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with fast.
Tigernut Ice cream step by step
- Soak the tiger nut with cold water and keep in the fridge overnight.
- Blend tiger-nut, dates, coconut and a cup of ice with very small water until you get a thick smooth texture..
- Using a cloth or sieve with very small holes, squeeze/extract all the liquid from the mixture and throw away the residue..
- In a bowl, mix the tigernut mixture, condensed milk and vanilla…. you can add the heavy cream for a cream texture..
- Put in the freezer for 3 hors or until it's all set ad frozen..
- Serve as dessert for family and friends.
Like that how easy cook with fast recipes Tigernut Ice cream, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on site us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our web. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Tigernut Ice cream.