Pudding. Перевод слова pudding, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. pudding [ˈpudɪŋ]Существительное. pudding / puddings. An alternative etymology assumes origin from Proto-Germanic *put-, *pud- ("to swell") (compare dialectal English pod ("belly". Chocolate pudding – Шоколадный пудинг (без яиц и молока).
The tradition of making pudding for dessert has a long pedigree stretching back many centuries. It's usually a substantial dessert, often warm but some variations are also cold. Pudding definition: A pudding is a cooked sweet food made with flour, fat , and eggs, and usually served hot. You can have Pudding using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pudding
- You need 500 ml of full fat milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 2 tsp of milk powder.
- You need 15 pieces of Oreo biscuits/or any chocolate biscuits.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Yelling PUDDING is very good way of distracting a nurse at a mental hospital when you are in a #DeanWinchester in #Supernatural pulles his pants down, arms up and yelles PUDDING, while. Транскрипция и произношение слова "pudding" в британском и американском вариантах. Подробный перевод и примеры. A warm sponge pudding is the ultimate comfort food. Indulge with sticky toffee, chocolate, vanilla or fruit-packed treats. Our Pudding Recipe section contains a number of delicious pudding recipes.
Pudding step by step
- Mix corn flour, milk powder and milk..
- Now put on gas and start cook. Mix continuously and add sugar and vanilla essence..
- Now mixture that thickens thenswitch off the flame. Now break all chocolate biscuits.take mould and set biscuits in mould. Then little mixture cover all biscuits..
- Once again put biscuits and mixture..
- Repeat this process three times one step and cool down this pudding after 30 minutes serve this jelly-like soft pudding..
- See texture after cutting..
Pudding is a popular Western dessert and is invariably a part of menu of all the festive occasions. See more ideas about desserts, pudding, pudding desserts. Examples of pudding in a Sentence. Traditional American Indian Pudding, a baked custard pudding made with cornmeal, milk, eggs, and sweetened with molasses. PUDDING Meaning: "a kind of sausage: the stomach or one of the entrails of a pig, sheep, etc., stuffed with minced meat pudding (n.) any of various soft thick unsweetened baked dishes Pudding, any of several foods whose common characteristic is a relatively soft, spongy, and thick In the United States, puddings are nearly always sweet desserts of milk or fruit juice variously flavoured.