You can have Oreo Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Pudding
- It’s 1 packet of oreo biscuit(crushed).
- You need 500 gms of cheese cream.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of frozen whipped topping.
- It’s 1 tsp of chocolate pudding.
Oreo Pudding step by step
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat well. Fold in half of the whipped topping..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk..
- Set out 12 9 oz. clear cups. Put about a tablespoon of chopped cookies into the bottom of each cup. Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly between the cups (about 2 Tablespoons in each). Sprinkle on another tablespoon of cookies. Divide pudding between the cups..
- Add another tablespoon of cookies. Top each cup with a dollop of the remaining whipped topping. Garnish with a cookie chunk if desired..
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve..