You can cook Horizon Pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Horizon Pasta
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 3 quarts of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 pound of corkscrew pasta.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 1 quart of pasta sauce I used Mids Italian sausage.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of smoked sausage beef.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced salami.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 15 ounce of black olives ripened.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare To taste of fontina cheese shredded.
Horizon Pasta step by step
- Brown the ground sirloin. Remove casing and slice the sausage. Finely slice the salami. Mince half the olive..
- Slice the other part of the olive in half. Add the white pepper and salt to the ground sirloin. Then mix the meats and olives. Simmer 15 minutes..
- Get the sauce. Open add to the meat mixture. Add 1/2 cup water to jar. Put lid back on it and shake to get all the sauce out of jar..
- Add the pasta straight from the pasta water to the sauce. Some of the pasta water will come with it which is fine..
- Mix well. When you serve it if it's a bit tight add a little more pasta water and give it a stir..
- Add cheese, I hope you enjoy!.