Mango Pudding. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor.
She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak. Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. Mango Pudding #MangoPudding #Mango #pudding Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is. You can cook Mango Pudding using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Pudding
- Prepare of Mango Jelly.
- It’s 1 sachet of instant mango jelly (15 g).
- It’s 1 of mango (cut into small diced).
- You need 120 g of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil / sabja seeds.
- It’s 700 ml of water.
- Prepare of Mango Pudding.
- It’s 1 sachet of agar powder (7 g).
- Prepare 2 of mangoes.
- Prepare 700 ml of milk.
- Prepare 100 g of sugar.
- It’s 40 g of condensed milk (optional, you can add more sugar).
Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. The dessert is also found in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand. This mango pudding is simply the best.
Mango Pudding instructions
- Prepare Mango Jelly ingredients. Soak basil seeds in hot water for 10 minutes until translucent coat is formed..
- Mix jelly powder, sugar, and water together in the pot. Heat with medium fire until it boiled. Turn off the heat and let it a bit cool around 7 minutes, then pour it into the mold. Put mango and basil seed into mango jelly. Chilled it on the fridge for 30 minutes until jelly is firmed..
- Prepare Mango Pudding ingredients while waiting. Take mango and a bit of water into a blender. Grind into smooth puree. Mix mango puree, agar powder, sugar, milk, and condensed milk in a pan. Heat with medium fire until it is boiled. Turn off the heat and let it a bit cool. Pour the pudding mixture on top of mango jelly. Chilled it again on the fridge for 2 hours until it totally firmed..
- Serve while it chilled ✨.
And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. This recipe is part of our collection of Dim Sum Desserts.