Banana Pudding. No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped This is a excellent recipe for banana puddings. Basically banana pudding's cool older sister. A classic Southern banana pudding made with a custard-based vanilla pudding, sliced bananas Banana pudding is a classic Southern dessert, well-loved for its creamy texture and comforting.
Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers. Some like to layer this dessert, like an English Trifle, so you can see the separate. From Quick & Tasty Banana Pudding recipes to Banana Pudding Pie recipes, these twists on our favorite classic summer dessert will be the hit of the barbecue. You can have Banana Pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 7 of bananas.
- You need 1 box of wafers.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1 Box of instant vanilla pudding.
- You need 1 container of cool whip.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version is an Take a bowl of banana pudding along to a potluck dinner or social occasion and watch it disappear. This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had! Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like Grandma used to make. This Homemade Banana Pudding recipe makes the creamiest and most flavorful banana pudding ever!
Banana Pudding instructions
- Set cream cheese to the side and allow it to get to room temperature..
- Mix Milk and pudding together follow instructions on the box..
- Mix cream cheese and condensed milk together until smooth. Mix pudding mixture with the cream cheese mix. Mix in half of cool whip set other portion aside..
- Layer a bowl with wafers then add a layer of pudding/cream cheese mixture slice up any amount of bananas you would like and repeat. Top pudding off with the remainder of cool whip. I crushed about 5 wafers and sprinkle the crumbs over the cool whip!.
Layered with bananas and sweet vanilla wafer cookies. Don't settle for store-bought banana pudding with For Southern banana pudding, cook your own pudding on the stove. Then pour it over wafers and banana slices. Banana pudding is a simple Southern classic that has evolved into an all-American favorite. This recipe lightens up the traditional pudding by using low-fat milk, fat-free sweetened condensed milk.