Strawberry Compote Pudding. BREAD PUDDING WITH BLUEBERRY COMPOTE (we used strawberries). For the strawberry compote, rinse the strawberries, clean and pat dry. Unmold the pudding onto a serving dish.
All Reviews for Coconut Rice Pudding with Strawberry-Nectarine Compote. And for dessert, I made Coconut Tapioca Pudding with Strawberry Rhubarb Compote. I've been craving a warm coconut pudding, studded with tender tapioca pearls and speckled with vanilla. You can have Strawberry Compote Pudding using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Compote Pudding
- Prepare of Pudding ingredients:.
- You need 1 pack (9 gr) of agar-agar.
- You need 2 tsp of strawberry jello.
- Prepare 1000 ml of whole milk.
- Prepare 120 gr of sugar.
- You need 200 gr of fresh strawberries.
- It’s of Strawberry compote ingredients:.
- It’s 500 gr of fresh strawberries, cut into small squares.
- You need 50 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 60 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
To make Paleo strawberry chia pudding is very simple. Layer pudding with compote and serve. Chia pudding is so great because it can be morphed in so many great ways! I'd love to hear about it!
Strawberry Compote Pudding instructions
- How to make strawberry compote: Bring the strawberries, sugar, and water to a boil and the strawberries are soft while stirring continually..
- Add the lemon juice. Mix well again..
- Take 1/4 part strawberry compote. Blend until smooth. Mix back into the strawberry compote. Stir well. Set aside..
- How to make strawberry pudding: Blend fresh strawberries with 100 ml of whole milk until smooth. Strain..
- Bring the agar-agar, jello, sugar, and milk to a boil over low heat. Add the smoothly blended strawberries. Stir well. Let it rest for a while until the hot steam is gone..
- Pour the pudding into the mold. Put it in the fridge for at least an hour..
- Top with strawberry compote. Put it back into the fridge. Serve cold. Yum 😋.
Layered Chia Pudding with Strawberry Fig Compote. Compote is the French name for A Compote can be made with either fresh or dried fruit(s). For this recipe I'm making a Strawberry. If you love strawberries and their tart flavour I recommend you serve this pudding with the compote. If you are not such a fan of pairing sweet and creamy with something fruity or sour.