Banana Pudding. No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped This is a excellent recipe for banana puddings. Basically banana pudding's cool older sister. A classic Southern banana pudding made with a custard-based vanilla pudding, sliced bananas Banana pudding is a classic Southern dessert, well-loved for its creamy texture and comforting.
Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers. Some like to layer this dessert, like an English Trifle, so you can see the separate. From Quick & Tasty Banana Pudding recipes to Banana Pudding Pie recipes, these twists on our favorite classic summer dessert will be the hit of the barbecue. You can cook Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- Prepare 1 box (5 oz.) of instant vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 can (14 oz.) of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 12 oz. of cool whip, divided.
- You need of Vanilla wafers.
- Prepare of Bananas.
Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version is an Take a bowl of banana pudding along to a potluck dinner or social occasion and watch it disappear. This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had! Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like Grandma used to make. This Homemade Banana Pudding recipe makes the creamiest and most flavorful banana pudding ever!
Banana Pudding instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes, until thickened. Then beat in the vanilla and sweetened condensed milk until combined. Lastly, fold in about 3/4 of the cool whip..
- In a separate large bowl, layer vanilla wafers, banana slices and pudding, in that order. Keep layering until you run out if pudding. Then spread the rest if the cool whip over the top. Cover and chill in the fridge for a few hours before serving..
Layered with bananas and sweet vanilla wafer cookies. Don't settle for store-bought banana pudding with For Southern banana pudding, cook your own pudding on the stove. Then pour it over wafers and banana slices. Banana pudding is a simple Southern classic that has evolved into an all-American favorite. This recipe lightens up the traditional pudding by using low-fat milk, fat-free sweetened condensed milk.