Sesame Soy Dipping Sauce.
You can cook Sesame Soy Dipping Sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sesame Soy Dipping Sauce
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame oil (not too much, just for flavoring).
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
- You need of Cayenne pepper (powder).
- You need of Ginger powder (you can use fresh grated ginger).
- Prepare of Chilli flakes/chopped fresh chilli (optional).
- You need of Chopped green onion.
- Prepare Pinch of chicken/mushroom powder (optional).
- It’s of Lemon juice (not too much, optional).
Sesame Soy Dipping Sauce instructions
- In a small bowl combine all of the ingredients and stir well. And it’s done!.
- It’s very easy right? And you can enjoy it along with steam tofu, broccoli, eggplants, dumpling, or even for shabu-shabu (hot pot). So give it try!.