Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce. When making a baked cheesecake, there are many mistakes you'll want to avoid. Just like any other cheesecake, a baked cheesecake can be made using any number of flavorings. Here are our most decadent baked varieties from a timeless New York to an indulgent white chocolate and raspberry.
The Best No Bake Cheesecake Recipe. No bake Snickers cheesecake cream pie is so creamy, sweet, and loaded with Snickers candy. An easy, no bake cream pie that comes together in just minutes. You can have Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce
- It’s of Cake.
- It’s 400 g (14.10 oz) of Cream cheese.
- It’s 100 g (3.52 oz) of White sugar.
- Prepare 40 g (1.41 oz) of Cake flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of Lemon zest.
- It’s 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- It’s 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of White Rum.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Blueberry jam.
- It’s 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Red wine.
A cheesecake is actually a custard baked in a crust. Prepare the cheesecake as directed, omitting any toppings or garnishes. Both have their roots in immigrant New York City neighbourhoods. This cheesecake is dense but not overly sweet.
Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce instructions
- Cream cheese at room temperature..
- Add white sugar and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Make beaten eggs, add it to the cake mixture and mix well. *The photos are 4 eggs, but add just 2 eggs. That's for 4 trays..
- Add heavy cream and mix..
- Add lemon zest & juice, white rum, and then mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉)..
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray. Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even. Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins and then 150℃ (302℉) for 20 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake. It's easy to break..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator..
- Put blueberry jam & red wine in a bowl..
- Heat at 600W for 3 mins or boil with a pan..
- Cool it down and pour into a container. Keep in the refrigerator..
- Put a slice of cheesecake on the plate and serve with tasty sauce!.
- "Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce" is also good! Recipe ID : 13304223.
One of the all time classic New York desserts is a baked vanilla cheesecake. Top with frosting from the cinnamon rolls. You won't need to turn on your oven for these rich and creamy no-bake cheesecakes. Get dozens of recipes to satisfy your cheesecake craving! NO BAKE cheesecakes is probably my favorite of all cheesecakes.