Fish with sauce. Including, sweet and sour sauce, lemon sauce, and tomato and ginger sauce, these fish sauce recipes take any dish over the top. White Fish with Lemon Pepper Sauce – Simple & Delicious! Basa fish with lemon and butter sauce#basa fish fry#lemon# ginger garlic butter# sauce#yummy#.
If you bought a bottle of fish sauce for a recipe, you might be wondering what else to do with all that pungent liquid. Here, easy ideas for one of our favorite ingredients. When cooking fish, a well-done sauce can take it from ordinary to extraordinary. You can cook Fish with sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish with sauce
- Prepare 5 pieces of surmai fish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s to taste of Chat masala.
- You need to taste of Lemon.
- You need of For sauce:.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
The right sauce can truly make any fish dish sing. The key to any great sauce is the depth of flavor. A staple in Southeast Asian cooking, fish sauce adds a hit of funk, flavor, and depth to anything it touches. Don't be deterred by the pungent aroma; just a dash rounds out a dish in seconds.
Fish with sauce step by step
- Wash the fish.marinate the fish pieces with salt,vinegar and lemon..
- Fry on medium heat until golden brown..
- Dish out and serve with sauce..
- For sauce:.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mix through until well mixed..
Fish sauce may not have the sexiest name or the most appealing aroma, but there's a reason why the Southeast Asian liquid seasoning is a staple in pantries around the world. Fish sauce is ubiquitous in Southeast Asian cooking, from sauces to curries. Growing up Asian in America, fish sauce was a near taboo topic outside of my family. This easy and delicious recipe for baked fish with tahini sauce is a favorite. It is a variation on a classic Middle Eastern-North African recipe.